Donation Refund Policy
Monkey Sports is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Monkey Sports expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Monkey Sports also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their minds.
Monkey Sports will examine each request for a refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Monkey Sports may also seek further information/documents and donors must co-operate in this regard.
However, Monkey Sports is not obliged to make refunds and may, at its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Monkey Sports to be refunded,
- You must request Monkey Sports in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Monkey Sports within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque/demand draft to Monkey Sports or someone authorised by HelpAge India for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque/demand draft to Monkey Sports by other means.
The written request stating the reason for requesting a refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If the donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If the donation was made through a credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If the donation was made online, please provide a Donation ID.
505, Laxmi Heights
Dhimrapur , Raigarh 496001
All decisions of Monkey Sports in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.